Escape From Khandara
In the twilight years of the Oldavori Empire, its keenest minds tore apart the fabric of Colossal, Elven and Human biology to ascend past their mortal coils, imbuing gargantuan bodies with keen minds and long life. These were the precursors of the Shapeshifter and Psyflayer experiments, yet these beings proved indomitable, unbending to the will of their masters. Their rebellion saw them locked in the darkest dungeons of the citadel of Khandara, where they were forgotten for a thousand years. Now these Giants stir, and obscure, dissonant whispers lead people to their sanctuary from across Tharador.
Escape from Khandara D&D campaign sees the party awake in the icy dungeons of an Oldavori citadel, with no memory dictating their arrival there, and scattered memories of their lives before. The strangeness continues as the party meets a diaspora of Colossals whose sanity dwindles, and learn that their minds will begin to fade as well if they do not hastily exit the icy tomb. Yet Khandara seems to hold a trance over them, it will not let them leave, and its guardians will make sure of it.
Included in this campaign is:
- 1x One Shot Level 8-10 Campaign Module (3-6+ sessions)
- 1x Fully fleshed out dungeon
- 82 Page Campaign Book
- NEW Druid Subclass – Circle of Blood – Empower your spells with the essence of life itself, wield the primal force of your own vitality to aid your allies or tear your enemies asunder. Make every drop count.
- 1x Full size A2 printable map of Oldavor
- 6x Original Battlemaps for you and your party to use as they explore the icy citadel of Khandara
- 12x Original Statblocks for a level 8-10 campaign
- 10x Original Magic Items that can be attained throughout the campaign or given as rewards for encounters
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR DOWNLOAD SUITABLE FOR LEVELS 8-10